Author Topic: Best in the world!!!!!  (Read 1931 times)

MGoBlue2014

• View Profile
Best in the world!!!!!
« on: March 05, 2014, 06:04:38 PM »
When is CM Punk coming back

dpatera

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Best in the world!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 08:34:01 PM »
That's a good question.  I was convinced he would show up toward the end Monday, especially after Heyman came out to start the show.  I still have hope they'll bring him in by Wrestlemania, but they're really pushing the fans buttons right now. 

In the meantime, I'll have to settle for the WWE Network.  Have you had a look at that, yet?

MGoBlue2014

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 08:42:53 PM »
I know cult of personality got me pumped but to answer your question I have not seen Wwe network yet but my buddy has it so I will be checking it out very soon

dpatera

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 08:52:01 PM »
I've been really impressed with the network so far.  It's tough to beat for the price.  It's been years since I've seen a pay per view live, but it looks like I will be now.

I also hadn't seen any NXT since the season with the young Divas, and they featured an NXT pay per view last week, filled mostly with people I've never heard of, but know to watch for them now.  I like the way they have a little crossover between the two. 

Most importantly, now I know which Diva to watch for being called up, plus I got to see all the people on the new NXT insert set. 

MGoBlue2014

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2014, 09:01:37 PM »
Yea man pay per views get expensive so basically $120 for all is a steal and next is constantly producing really talented professionals its impressive!!!

dpatera

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2014, 09:11:15 PM »
Plus they have something called Wrestlemania Rewind, and had basically an hour show discussing the first Wrestlemania, and talking about how wrestling got to that point and what a gamble it was.  It sounds like that will be a regular feature.

I was really impressed with the Diva match on NXT Arrival.  It featured Paige vs Emma.  On RAW, they pretty much portray Emma as a crazy person, but she can really bring it.  She was still outclassed by Paige, but they at least seem to be wrestlers, instead of models just running around. 

dpatera

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2014, 11:45:04 PM »
At the end of The Talking Dead last night, they said that CM Punk was going to be on that show next week.  They also mentioned him by his real name, which I thought was interesting.  I think that's pretty much his first media appearance since he went off the grid.  It will be interesting if anything comes out. 

dpatera

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2014, 01:03:15 AM »
He did end up appearing on Talking Dead last night, and he was pretty subdued.  He was introduced as Phil Brooks, who you might know as CM Punk, and I don't think there was any mention of WWE at all.  He mentioned his life is all about forgiveness right now, but didn't really elaborate on that, outside of the Walking Dead reference. 

It seems that WWE is giving the universe what they want by featuring Daniel Bryan in Wrestlemania, which is supposedly part of what Punk was upset about.