Author Topic: Casey Anthony  (Read 2890 times)

garza

• View Profile
Casey Anthony
« on: July 16, 2011, 04:29:53 AM »
It's pretty crazy how people are obsessed about this case and have so much hate towards her, yes it is very heart breaking that little Caylee is dead however what about all the children that are out there living a life of pain and suffer? How come these same people who are outraged that a jury of her peers found this woman not guilty based off of the evidence provided to them and not enraged about those kids that are alive? Why do I get a brunt of that anger for pointing that out? If you want Justice for Caylee help those kids who are still alive and stop their suffering. 

dpatera

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Casey Anthony
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 05:04:13 AM »
It sounds bad to say, but it doesn't seem right that this particular crime is getting so much attention when other children get killed and nobody seems to care. 

garza

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 05:08:20 AM »
I totally agree and this is gonna sound real bad, but I think the woman who tried to pimp out her 4 year old daughter should be getting this kinda heat, and honestly out of the two Caylee is not suffering anymore whereas that 4 year old is gonna be suffering for the rest of her life.....

dpatera

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2011, 05:18:54 AM »
Yep, but there's hardly any outrage about it.  People say "oh that's terrible" and move on.

Did you hear about the woman in Florida (I think) that tried to run over a woman because she _thought_ it was Casey Anthony?  That's a little frightening.